Plastic Cone Tanks
For Storage of Liquids
These Plastic Cone Tanks have the shape and material structuring to provide you with a tank that will support your materials with limited wear and tear.
Equipped with a polyethylene construction and UV stabilized exterior, these tanks can be safely placed outdoors on skids or trailers and transported around your facility or location. In addition, their high resistance to variety of different chemicals makes them a versatile storage option.
Not sure if this tank can handle your material? Please feel free to give us a call! We are committed to helping you find the perfect storage tank with all the right fittings, so there's no hassle or confusion.
For pricing information, please check out these products in our Plastic Water Tanks Web Store.
- FDA Approved Resins for Potable Water
- Available in the Color Black
- UV Stabilized
- High Resistance to Impact
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Polypropylene Fittings and Accessories
- Can Support a 1.5 Specific Gravity Material
- Safe for Storing Potable Water
- Black Exterior Helps Prevent the Growth of Algae
- Can Safely Store Chemicals
- Capable of Handling Outdoor Elements
- Cone Bottom Helps Facilitate a More Thorough Cleaning
- When used with Trailer, Transports Easily Around Your Area
Typical Plastic Tank Applications:
- Portable Water Around Job Sites or Agricultural Areas
- Portable Fertilizer
- Chemical Storage
Looking for Pricing on these Plastic Tanks? Check out our Web Store!
Plastic Cone Tank Technical Specifications
|Part Number||Gallons||Diameter||Height||Cone Angle||Weight|
Cone Trailers to support 3000 gallon tanks are also available.