Plastic Leg Tanks
for Economical Water Transport
Transporting water just got easier with these plastic leg tanks! They can be easily mounted on pick-up trucks and flat beds with no need for saddles. Where’s the support? These tanks are designed with molded grooves for bands or hoops to anchor and support them.
The polyethylene construction provides strength and durability to stand up to the rigors of daily use. The plastic leg tank is also UV Stabilized to protect against outdoor weathering. Need to store drinking water? No worries! This unit is approved for the storage of potable water. Choose from natural white or “Algae Resistant” black for coloring. For your convenience, the bulkhead fittings can be mounted on either end of the tank. With a 5 year limited warranty, you simply can’t go wrong!
For pricing information, please check out these products in our Plastic Water Tanks Web Store.
|Part No.||Capacity (gal)||Diameter||Length||Height||Band Width||Weight (lbs)|
- Heavy Duty Polyethylene Construction
- Virgin Polyethylene Resin Molded to a Specification of 1.5 Specific Gravity
- Molded Leg Supports
- Molded Grooves for Supportive Stainless Steel Band/Steel Hoops
- FDA Approved Resin for Potable Water
- No Saddles Needed for Transport
- High Impact Strength
- UV Stabilized
- Easy to Install
- 3 or 5 Year Limited Warranty
Typical Plastic Tank Applications:
- Agricultrual Use
- Commercial Use
- Industrial Use
- Residential Use
- Use for Storage, Sprayers, Transport
Looking for Pricing on these Plastic Tanks? Check out our Web Store!