Plastic Liquid Holding Tanks
Pick-Up Truck Plastic Tanks
Plastic liquid holding tanks can be a hassle to transport, unless you have this unique tank designed to fit right in the bed of your American-made “mini” or full sized pick-up truck. The low-profile construction provides excellent rear view visual for drivers, which means safer transport.
The tough linear polyethylene one-piece, seamless construction offers a long life. UV stabilized, it stands up to weathering in its outdoor storage. The resin used to make this plastic liquid holding tank complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2 for the storage of potable water and its translucency allows for visual content level, to make your life easier.
For pricing information, please check out these products in our Plastic Water Tanks Web Store.
Pickup Truck Tank
|Part Number||Capacity (gal)||Size in Inches (Dia x Height)|
|TN5128PT||210||60/51 x 28|
|TN6232PT||325||62 x 32|
|TN6537PT||425||65 x 37|
- Linear Polyethylene Make-Up
- Designed for Use with Pick-Up Trucks
- One-Piece Seamless Construction
- UV Stabilized
- Low-Profile Design
- 210 Gal Fits "Mini" and Full Size Trucks
- Withstands Outdoor Weathering
- Long Life
- Allows for Rear Visual When Transporting
- Polyethylene Resin Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration Regulation 21CFR 177.1520 (1) 3.1 and 3.2
- Visible Content Level
Typical Plastic Tank Applications:
- Storing Potable Water
- Residential, Farm, Field, Commercial, Emergency Use
Looking for Pricing on these Plastic Tanks? Check out our Web Store!