Portable Fuel Caddy
Hi. I am looking for a portable fuel caddy that can be used for portable fuel storage in my location. I need about 25 gallons. Do any of your gas caddies store that much?
For portable fuel storage in the range you have specified, a great option would be the 28 gallon Gas Caddy. This highly durable poly unit is designed for smooth transportation and connects easily to pumps and hoses. Best of all, this unit can store up to 28 gallons of gas making it easy to move around your location and supply fuel to needed areas.
If you have questions about products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or toll free at (+1) 888.703.9889 or request a price quote.
This portable gas caddy is equipped for portable fuel storage and has been built to meet both the US Coast Guard, UN, and DOT standards when used according to fuel transportation guidelines. Some of the quality features found on this unit include:
- Nylon Bearing Wheel Hubs
- UL Approved Products:
- 10 ft. Hose (with static wire & molded hose brackets)
- Spring Loaded Nozzle
- 3/4" Ball Valve
- Non-Sparking Axel (made of aluminum)
- Vented Cap
- Molded Baffles
- Pneumatic Tires
- 28 gallon Capacity
- Optional Pump Kit Available
- Industrial Pump
- Consumer Pump
- Meets Various Transportation Standards: As mentioned before, this caddy meets many transportation standards and specifications (when used according to instructions for transporting fuel). Additionally, this caddy bears the UN marking "UN3H1W." Standards met include:
- All US Coast Guard Standards
- UN Specifications
- DOT Specifications
- Smooth Transportation: Several features including the pneumatic wheels, non-sparking axel, and wheel hubs help to make fuel transportation smooth. All caddies additional contain baffles to help prevent sloshing of fuel inside the portable fuel caddy during transportation.