Used Oil Tank
100, 150, 200, 385 Used Oil Poly Tank
Need a safe place to store used oil? This Used Oil Tank is designed with you in mind! Made using recyclable polyethylene, these tanks offer you secondary containment in a tank that won't rust over time.
In addition to their double wall that offers 110% secondary containment, these tanks offer further safety through an oil level monitoring gauge and automatic overflow shutoff. This will allows you to track how much oil or liquid is in inside your tank at any given time, while still providing room for catching spills and leaks.
Great for use in a variety of facilities, these tanks can provide you with quality storage of hazardous materials that is safe and hassle-free.
For pricing information, please check out these products in our Plastic Water Tanks Web Store.
- Offers 110% Secondary Containment
- Automatic Overflow Shutoff
- Oil Monitoring Gauge
- Contains Debris Screen and Strainer
- 2" External Quick-Release Drain
- Meets Latest EPA Standards CFR 40-279.22
- Provides Safety Net for Fluids
- Resistant to Many Different Weather Conditions
- Material Used Less Likely to Rust or Corrode
- Holds up Well in Many Conditions
- Helps meet Standards for Secondary Containment
- Can be Cleaned with Only Soap or Water
Typical Plastic Tank Applications:
- Storing Used Oil, Temporarily or for Later Use
- In Automotive Shops or Service Stations
- Storing Windshield Fluids or Anti-Freeze
Looking for Pricing on these Plastic Tanks? Check out our Web Store!
Used Oil Tanks Technical Specifications
|Part Number||Capacity (gal)||Size in Inches
(dia x height)
|TC3541DC||100||35 x 41|
|TC3449DC||150||34 x 49|
|TC6440DC||385||64 x 42|
|TC6608OA||Spill Pan||66 x 8|
|TC3604OA||Spill Pan||37 x 4|