Fiberglass Water Tanks
Above Ground Storage for Liquids
These Fiberglass Water Tanks are long-lasting storage units that can store multiple liquids ranging from potable water to high grade chemicals. Much like a poly tank, the fiberglass material makes these storage units highly resistant to rusting and corroding. This can be especially useful if you are looking to store your aboveground tank outdoors, as its exterior is built to handle the elements. With little to no site prep required, this above ground tank offers the storage you need with no hassle to you.
These fiberglass water tanks are manufactured with a dome-top design. However, if you need a tank that has a different size or specification please ask! Fiberglass is an extremely flexible material that can be shaped to many sizes.
Questions? We can help! Call our team at +1-772-646-0597 or fill out our quote request form to discuss your requirements.
- Dome Top
- Fiberglass Construction
- Outside of Tank Gel-Coated
- Coated in a Two-Part Epoxy
- Inert Plastic
- Different Resins Available, Depending on your Requirements
- Helps Prevent Outside Elements from Entering Tank
- Resistant to Cracking or Denting
- Less Likely to Wear Down in Cold Temperatures
- Equipped for Outdoor Storage
- Easy to Install
- No Plastic Taste to Stored Drinking Water
Typical Plastic Tank Applications:
- Water Storage on Job Sites
- Back up Drinking Water Storage
- Residential or Commercial Rainwater Collection
- Chemical Storage