Plastic Leg Tanks
Easy-to-Load Water Storage Tank
Transporting water just got easier with these plastic leg tanks! They can be easily mounted on pick-up trucks and flat beds with no need for saddles. Where’s the support? These leg tanks are designed with molded grooves for bands or hoops to anchor and support them.
The polyethylene construction provides strength and durability to stand up to the rigors of daily use. The plastic leg tank is also UV Stabilized to protect against outdoor weathering. Need to store drinking water? No worries! Our plastic leg tanks can be approved for the storage of potable water. Choose from natural white or “Algae Resistant” black for coloring. For your convenience, the bulkhead fittings can be mounted on either end of the leg tank. With a 5 year limited warranty, you simply can’t go wrong!
Plastic Leg Tank Technical Specifications
|Capacity (gal)||Diameter||Length||Height||Band Width||Weight (lbs)|
Plastic Leg Tank Features
- Heavy Duty Polyethylene Construction
- Virgin Polyethylene Resin Molded to a Specification of 1.5 Specific Gravity
- Molded Leg Tank Supports
- Molded Grooves for Supportive Stainless Steel Band/Steel Hoops
Plastic Leg Tank Benefits
- FDA Approved Resin for Potable Water
- No Saddles Needed for Transport
- High Impact Strength
- UV Stabilized
- Easy to Install
- 3 or 5 Year Limited Warranty
Typical Plastic Tank Applications
- Agricultural Use
- Commercial Use
- Industrial Use
- Residential Use
- Use for Storage, Sprayers, Transport
Read answers to customer questions regarding plastic water tanks:
- 1000 liter Leg-Tank for storing water on the back of a trailer
- What can be stored in a Horizontal Poly Leg Tank
- Can Horizontal Leg Tanks be used to store drinking water?
- Do you carry 100 gallon Leg Tanks?
- Do you sell tanks already mounted on trailers?