Large Plastic Tanks
Elliptical Horizontal Storage Tanks
These Large Plastic Tanks have an elliptical construction that allows them to store a considerable amount of liquid, while still keeping them low enough to be mounted onto trucks for non-DOT regulated transportation.
Depending on the type of liquid you need to store and its specific gravity, these tanks are available in both a commercial and industrial grade. This design can not only save you money, but also allows you to choose the tank that most appropriately fits your specific application or material.
These elliptical large plastic tanks are safe for the storage of potable water and can be used in outdoor areas or locations. If you're unsure about the compatibility of your chemical or would like to discuss fittings, please give us a call +1-863-270-8118. We are more than happy to help you find the tank that will work best for you!
- Large Storage Capacity
- Tanks Sized 1000 - 2625 gallons have Anti-Surge Baffles
- Come in both an Industrial and Commercial Grade
- UV Stabilized
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2
- Can be Used for Non-DOT Regulated Transportation
- Safe for Use Outdoors
- Stores Large Amounts of Liquids
- High Resistance to Many Chemicals
- Capable of Storing Potable Water
Typical Plastic Tank Applications:
- Portable Fertilizer Tanks
- Transportation of other Agricultural Products
- Portable Water Tanks
- Water Storage in Facilities, Resorts, Hospitals, Job Sites and More
Read answers to customer questions about plastic tanks: