Elliptical Poly Tanks
Horizontal Storage Tank
Hi. I am looking for elliptical poly tanks that I can use for the storage and transportation of water. I need somewhere between 500 and 1000 gallons. Do you offer this?
Small and large Elliptical Plastic Tanks are available for both the transportation and stationary storage of water. These horizontal tanks have a low profile and can be easily mounted on skids and placed in the back of vehicles for non-DOT regulated transportation.
These plastic water tanks contain FDA approved resins for potable water and can be stored in both indoor or outdoor locations.
For pricing information, please check out these products in our Plastic Water Tanks Webstore.
These elliptical tanks have several features that have allowed them to be used in both industrial and commercial applications. Some of these features include:
- Low Profile Elliptical Design
- Thicker Materials for Heavy-Duty Industrial Applications
- Mounts to Skids for Transportation
- Large or Small Storage Capacities: 200 to 4000 gallons
- UV Stabilized for Outdoor Storage
- Tanks 1000 to 2625 gallon have Anti-Surge Baffles
- FDA Approved Resins for Potable Water
Like many of the tanks on this site, the elliptical tanks are made from a high quality polyethylene material that is equipped to handle water, chemicals, and several other environmental factors. When dealing particularly with water storage, these tanks offer the advantage of no rust or corrosion.
Other benefits to using this tank include:
- Low Profile: The low profile on this tank helps to increase visibility during transportation, while also allowing large quantities of water to be easily transported on vehicles. The lower profile increases stabilization of the unit and gives it a lower center of gravity.
- High Chemical Resistance: While these tanks have been a frequent choice for the transportation and storage of water, they are also equipped to handle several different chemical materials. These chemicals include:
- Spray Materials
- Agricultural Products