RV Portable Waste Water Tank
Waste Water Caddy
Question: I am looking for a portable RV wastewater tank. I need it to be easy to transport so I can use it on my camping trip. Do you have anything like this?
Answer: For wastewater storage during camping trips and on RVs, a great option is our Waste Water Caddy. This portable tank comes with wheels, hoses, slide valves, pumps, and more so your wastewater storage is as easy and hassle-free as possible. Built with easily transported handles, this caddy has been used on RVs, campers, remote job sites, and even during emergency and humanitarian relief efforts.
This portable caddy includes several features that help to provide you with a place for wastewater storage as well as a unit that can be easily emptied. Features for this caddy include:
- 28 gallon storage capacity
- 10 Foot Hose to pump and discharge water
- 3" Slide Valve for easy evacuation
- Evacuation Kits are also available
- Manual Pump, hand operated
- Pneumatic non-sparking tires for smooth transportation
- Shut-off Valve to help prevent overflow and spillage
In addition, each caddy also contains:
- Vented Cap
- Molded-in Baffle
- Molded Hose Holders
- Quick Disconnect Fitting
- Intake Hose threads fit Standard Deck Fittings (1 1/2" or 1 1/4")
- 22 1/2" Depth
- 27 1/2" Width
- 41" Height
Some of the many benefits found when using this wastewater caddy include:
- Portable: With pneumatic tires, these caddies can be easily transported with you for wastewater storage and then rolled to a dump station for easy evacuation.
- Hose, Pump, & Valves: These help to increase the value of your unit by providing an easy way to clean out and use your caddy.
Questions? We can help! Call our team at +1-863-261-8388 or fill out our quote request form to discuss your requirements.