Double Wall Tanks
Plastic Tanks for Durable Storage
Assortment of Sizes
With an secondary tank wall that complies with 40CFR-264.135, these double wall tanks cansafely store hazardous or potentially harmful materials and prevent them from entering the environment. Additionally, their enclosed top design keeps stored materials safe and prevents necessary liquids, such as rain or snow, from entering the tank an causing it to overflow.
Made from polyethylene, a material high in resistance to impact, chemicals, rusting, and corroding, these tanks are safe and efficient units for storing all your materials.
Questions? We can help! Call our team at +1-772-646-0597 or fill out our quote request form to discuss your requirements.
- Shaped Differently Depending on Their Size
- Primary Tank Completely Contained
- Enclosed Top
- Outer Containment Complies with Federal Regulation 40CFR-264.193
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1570 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Can be Used Indoors and Outdoors
- Helps to Keep you in Compliance
- Saves Floor Space
- Blocks Outside Elements from Entering into the Tank
- Second Layer of Protection
- Also Capable of Storing Fuel
Typical Plastic Tank Applications:
- Storage of Hazardous Materials
- Fuel or Oil Storage
Looking for Pricing on these Plastic Tanks? Check out our Web Store!
Double Wall Storage Tank
|Part Number||Capacity (gal)||Size in Inches
(dia x height)
|TC2738DC||50||27 x 38|
|TC3539DC||100||35 x 39|
|TC3448DC||150||34 x 48|
|TC4152DC||200||41 x 52|
|TC5256DC||350||52 x 56|
|TC5971DC||500||59 x 71|
|TC7485DC||1000||74 x 85|
|TC2000DC||2000||86 x 156|
|TC3000DC||3000||120 x 138|
|TC4000DC||4000||120 x 165|
|TC5000DC||5000||120 x 181|
|TC6000DC||6000||120 x 204|
Standard Versions of these Tanks come with a Vented Manway, Non-Vented or Hinged Manways are also Available