Plastic Fuel Tanks
Diesel and Gas Caddies
Tank for Storing Diesel
These plastic fuel tanks are the perfect option for storage of gas and diesel products in a container that is robust and equipped for easy transportation. These caddies are available in two different options, one for the storage of gas and one for the storage of diesel.
Standard sizing for these units includes capacities of twenty-eight gallons (28 gal) and will include a hose, nozzle, handles and tires for smooth transportation to almost any needed location around your facility. This helps to safely move the caddies to needed locations around your facility to fuel boats, RV's, trailers, cars, vehicles and other transportation units.
Questions? We can help! Call our team at +1-772-646-0597 or fill out our quote request form to discuss your requirements.
- 28 gallon Capacity
- Diesel Fuel and Gas Compatible Options Available
- 10 foot Hose
- Spring Loaded Nozzle
- Pneumatic Tires
- Stores and Transports Fuel Materials to Needed Locations
- Reliable Hosing for Moving Fuel into Vehicles
- Built to Meet DOT and USCG Requirements
- Highly Reliable Material Construction
Typical Plastic Tank Applications:
- Supply for Marine Vehicles
- Fueling for Cars, Trucks and Vehicles
- Fuel Storage
- RV Supply
Looking for Pricing on these Plastic Tanks? Check out our Web Store!
Caddy Technical Specifications
Dimensions D x W x H
|22 1/2" x 27 1/2" x 41"||28 Gallons|
|Industrial Caddy Pump (#2400-03)|
|Consumer Caddy Pump (#P932499P)|